Xiadang in Shouning county, Ningde, East China's Fujian province boasts picturesque landscapes with flourishing green trees and clear waters under blue skies.
People living in Chixi village, a formerly poverty-stricken village in Ningde city, East China's Fujian province, have now emerged from poverty.
- Fujian's pilot zone ramping up cultural and natural offerings
- Region makes a splash with yachting, sailing and marine tourism
- Special agriculture aids rural revitalization in Fujian's Yongchun
- Fujian man brews success with white tea business
- Eco-agriculture: Alleviating poverty through green development
- Pingtan aims to become international tourist island
- Nanping government makes strides in green development
- Inland river improvement benefits Fuzhou residents
- Ecological breeding proves successful in Ningde, Fujian
- Old district takes on new look in Fuzhou