Cross-Straits Forest Expo kicks off in Sanming, Fujian
The 16th Cross-Straits (Sanming) Forest Expo kicked off this morning in Sanming, Fujian province, with over 530 enterprises from both sides of the Straits displaying over 2,200 types of forest products and showcasing the development of the forestry industry in Sanming, as well as the achievements of cross-Straits industrial exchange.
This year, the expo will also be held online through cloud platforms and live streaming, showcasing Sanming's success in becoming a green city.
The 16th Cross-Straits (Sanming) Forest Expo kicks off this morning in Sanming, Fujian province on Nov 6. [Photo/smnet.com.cn]
- Foreign companies vow to expand cooperation with Fujian at 3rd CIIE
- Families benefit from protection campaigns
- Concerted treatment drive produces cleaner liquid assets for Fuzhou
- Online-to-offline brands fair showcases food along the Maritime Silk Road
- Documentary film tells stories of Zhu Xi