Photos capture beauty of Fujian's Futun River
Stunning waterway scenery of Futun River in Nanping, Fujian province. [Photos by Zhang Jianchun/for chinadaily.com.cn]
Futun River, a 285-km-long river fed by over 50 streams, runs across Nanping, Fujian province, and is regarded as the "mother river" by residents.
A collection of photos captures the beauty of the waterway at different times of day. Check them out!
- Industrial development helps lift Fujian county out of poverty
- British exhibition highlights exquisite Dehua porcelain
- Intl investment forum to promote global cooperation
- Train helped keep transportation of supplies moving during pandemic
- Dexterity celebrated at Fujian handicrafts exhibition