The Fujian Foreign Investment Service Center was founded in 1991 by the provincial government as a professional investment promotion and investment agency for the purpose of improving the investment environment and encouraging investment by foreign businessmen in Fujian province. It has a well-established investment promotion network both here and abroad and a large number of business partners, and can provide one-stop professional services for domestic and overseas investors and parties inviting investment.
The office responsible for the center is the provincial Foreign Trade & Economic Cooperation Department.
1. Contact overseas investment agencies, government departments, chambers of commerce, and associations to promote exchanges and cooperation in foreign economic development and trade.
2. Undertake or provide assistance in mid-sized to large professional investment promotional activities of Fujian province in China and abroad.
3. Compile publicity materials for introducing the investment environment in Fujian and hold publicity and promotion activities in China and abroad.
4. Develop a Fujian international investment promotion network using the Fujian international investment promotion website (www.fjfdi.com) for new investment promotion modes and services.
5. Recommend investment opportunities, search for potential investment sites, introduce partners, create cooperative conditions for overseas investors, coordinate relations between various parties, and implement the investment practices.
6. Be responsible for market research, investment planning, investment-invitation, project packaging, and investment invitation services, and provide services for foreign investment enterprises.
7. Provide services for such businesses as stock equity transfers, stock equity mergers and acquisitions, liquidation, establishing or changing joint-stock foreign-funded companies.
8. Receive overseas business groups, arrange business inspection trips for the groups, hold conferences, and connect economic and trade cooperation projects.
9. Assist domestic enterprises in looking for cooperation opportunities, establish branches, and develop overseas investment in foreign areas.
10. Introduce overseas technical cooperation projects and search for technical partners for Chinese and foreign enterprises.
11. Arrange exhibitions in China and abroad.
Address: 16/F, Pingdong Office Bldg, 128 Hualin Rd,Fuzhou, Fujian, China
Telephone: +86-591-8781-7956, 8781-0640
Fax: +86-591-87843753 Postal Code: 350003
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.fjfdi.com